Wednesday, June 30, 2010

New House

Here are some pictures that the realtor took for me when she was at the house today for the home inspection.  Looks good to me.  I find it interesting that when I tell people that I haven't seen the house (just got these pics today) that all of the women act as though I'm crazy.  This is the 3rd time I haven't seen a house before making an offer, and the 2nd time I haven't seen the house until after closing.  So far, so good.


And this cracks me up:
The master bedroom closet.  So, our clothes will take about 2 of those sections...but hey, lots of room for food storage!

8 comments:

Jenna said...

how exciting! cute house! when you guys moving back and why?

Wendy said...

I like it...and Ben got his pool!

julie said...

SAWEEEET! Congrats!

The Sanders Family said...

I would Love a big closet. Just think about all the places the hide Christmas gifts in there. It looks like a very open house, I'll keep dreamin for one like it.

ansons said...

I am so glad you won't be homeless. You'll have a nice place to relax after your crazy summer. Thanks again for stopping by; it was great to see you.

Adrienne said...

It is beautiful! I NEED that closet! We can't wait to come visit.

Grandpa said...

I like the pond in your backyard, is it stocked with fish, yet?

Emily said...

The pictures are great. The question is, so now that you're in, what do you think?