Saturday, June 19, 2010

Houses in Florida

A couple of weeks ago my Mother-in-law and Brother-in-law flew out to Pittsburgh so that I could go look at houses in FL.  We crossed paths at the airport on a Wednesday morning.  I started bright and early Thursday and looked at about 18 houses.  Friday, Ben and I looked at some that I had already seen and some new ones.  Saturday we went and saw more.  In total I saw 35-40 houses.  No wonder I had a headache! After working so hard and so long to get my house ready to put on the market I found it completely laughable that this is what my choices were in FL:

Yuck! No idea what animal left those little goodies.I guess this is how you get a pine tree in Florida.

2 comments:

Kirs:) said...

Disgusting!!!! I can not even imagine who would leave a home in that condition-YUCK!!!

Emily said...

And to think, you spent all that time cleaning your house. What a waste!