Are you moving, where?
Owning one house in a state where we do not live is enough for us at this point. So sorry. :) Good luck! I will now add you to the list of people I am jealous of from January to May. So right now I am VERY jealous of you and your plans.
yeah! your leaving? I still haven't made it over for another visit...
Post a Comment
Share a book review on Shelfari, where this reader meets fellow readers.
3 comments:
Are you moving, where?
Owning one house in a state where we do not live is enough for us at this point. So sorry. :) Good luck! I will now add you to the list of people I am jealous of from January to May. So right now I am VERY jealous of you and your plans.
yeah! your leaving? I still haven't made it over for another visit...
Post a Comment