Thursday, January 14, 2010

Phineas and Ferb



I am often amazed at the things my children know.  Sometimes I think that they must be the smartest kids in the world.  I mean what 4, 6 and 9 year old knows what an aglet is?  Or how to spell it.  Evidently every kid that watches the Disney channel. 

Other things that Sadie knows from Phineas and Ferb-"It's educational Mom."

-Pluto doesn't exist anymore.
-When we go to Hawaii next Christmas (for which she has already started packing) she is going to drink out of a coconut and walk on the sand.  She's pretty sure though, that we have to take our own straws. 

4 comments:

Kirs:) said...

Sadie has the right idea!!! & yes I do believe that your kids are brillant:):)
BTW: Is there any room in Sadie's suitcase for me????

Heather said...

My kids would like a platypus for a pet. Thank you Disney.

annette gillis said...

Sadie, will you pack a straw for me?

The Sanders Family said...

My kids love that show as well. It's not just what they hear and learn it amazes me even more how well it all sticks! My memory is not at all as sharp as my kids.