The Wednesday before I had the baby we found out that the people that had been living in our home in Florida couldn't afford it any more and were moving out that weekend. Great...just what we needed. In a panic I forwarded the e-mail to our realtor down there and he got us a renter by that Saturday. She moved in yesterday... hopefully it will work out. Here are some pictures of the empty house. They left it looking very nice...thank goodness. 
The tree that my mother-in-law planted 3 1/2 years ago when Sadie was born has gotten HUGE. The lawn looks way better than it ever did when we lived there.
They painted the whole house too.
They put hardware on all of the cabinets too.
4 comments:
Sarah I am so sorry that you had to have that stress before the baby was born. It looks like the other renters took great care of the home, I hope the new ones are just as good and I am so glad you found some so fast!
Lucky for you it didn't take long. I hope they are just as good to the house as the last ones and I hope they stay longer.
It sounds like you guys got lucky again. I'm glad it all worked out. It's amazing how things down there have taken care of themselves.
beautiful home, i wish I were moving in there!
Post a Comment