Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Samuel's job

The kids are really excited about William. Yesterday when I picked Samuel up from school (the first time I was out with 4 kids by myself) he asked if he could have a job to do for William. I told him that he could help me put the clothes in the dresser when we get one for William. He thought about that for a minute, but he wanted something more than that, so he suggested that he could check on William when he started crying at night and see what was wrong. I told him that would be good (knowing that he sleeps right through the crying.) Then, later last night he decided that his job would be burping William. I think he has also decided that it is his job to make William's bed for him each night. This is what it looked like last night.

3 comments:

Kirs:) said...

I am dying!!! How cute it this!!

The Sanders Family said...

Ya know there is always room for a diaper changing helper. I think it is sweet that he wants to help.

Emily said...

I hope that the help continues. I agree with Melissa. Teach Samuel to change diapers and you have it made.