Sunday, March 15, 2009

He's here!

William Edward Gillis
7lbs 0oz, 21 inches long


He finally made it....with a little help. Friday night I went into the hospital to be induced. After many, many hours of grueling labor William (not Bill) was born.
Okay, okay...it only took 2 hours and 3 pushes (I did get an epidural for about 1/2 hour), and there he was. We are so grateful for this addition to our family.

Henry has been sick and coughing a lot, that is the reason for the mask.

8 comments:

Adrienne said...

Congratulations! He is cute; I can't wait to meet him.

julie said...

Hooray!!!! Congratulations! I'm so excited for you. Hope you all are well.

Emily said...

Congratulations! I'm glad he's finally here. He's cute. I'll have to come down and see him.

The Sanders Family said...

Look at all his hair! It looks like you've got some good help there, I hope for you that it stays that way.

ansons said...

Congrats! He's a cutie.

Kirs:) said...

My goodness look at ALL that HAIR!! He is soooo ADORABLE Sarah!!! CONGRATULATIONS to you and Ben. I am so THRILLED for you:):)

Heather said...

Congratulations Sarah! He's a cutie.

Wendy said...

Congrats Gillis fam!