Ben says it hasn't come yet because we haven't set up the crib or picked a name. I say it's stubborn. 12 days to go...unless I induce. Thanks for taking the picture Samuel.
Sarah you look amazing!!! When I was this far along with my forth, I looked like a MAC truck dressed in a tent! We hope all goes well with the delivery and it comes soon:D Much love and prayers:)
I say induce, that was by far the most enjoyable one for me. Good luck. Hey if the crib isn't set up I guess Ben and the boys can bond while fixin it up.
Hey hottie! You look great as always. So I have a feeling you are having that baby today if not already. I can't wait to hear how the delivery. Hopefully you get drugs this time. :)
4 comments:
Sarah you look amazing!!! When I was this far along with my forth, I looked like a MAC truck dressed in a tent!
We hope all goes well with the delivery and it comes soon:D Much love and prayers:)
I say induce, that was by far the most enjoyable one for me. Good luck. Hey if the crib isn't set up I guess Ben and the boys can bond while fixin it up.
Hope it's soon. Can't wait to see pictures. I have to say my inductions was also the best delivery. Good luck! Best wishes with all.
Hey hottie! You look great as always. So I have a feeling you are having that baby today if not already. I can't wait to hear how the delivery. Hopefully you get drugs this time. :)
Post a Comment