Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Henry turns 8

What fun we have had this week. Henry turned 8 on the 11th and we had both sets of Grandparents here for his birthday and baptism. His cousin Amanda came from Utah and his Aunt and Uncle came with their child from Detroit. We are grateful for such a supportive family and thank those that were able to come.

Henry's Birthday
The cousins




Mom, Henry and Dad...could I be bigger? Of course I can, I still have 14 weeks to go.

4 comments:

Kirs:) said...

Congratulations Henry! What a special day for everyone. You look glowing Sarah,,,,glowing!!!!:)

ansons said...

Congratultions, Henry. And Sarah, I think you look fabulous.

trish said...

Congrats Henry! Sarah yeah - huge (uhhhh not) LOL. Email me your new address when you have a minute. Rndllfam@sssnet.com We have to get together sometime here soon!

Filetti Family said...

Congrats Henry! You are getting SO old. Yay, you are finally starting to show. Keep the pictures coming.