Well, we made it. I have had a lot of requests for pictures of the house. Knowing me, this will be the only post that ever makes it on. Here are the pictures that I have taken so far...enjoy.
Yay! You finally have a blog. Now, will you keep it up? LOL I love your house. I'm SSSOOOO jealous that you have a basement. I can't wait to see future posts and pictures.
Nice house, Sarah. I am much impressed by your shelf making skills. My blog leaves a lot to be desired, but you can check it out at ansonsunplugged.blogspot.com Can't wait to see you in June!
If that's your van in the driveway - then we have it's twin here in Idaho! Your's is probably much cleaner than mine...I consider my van to be my 72 hour emergency kit on wheels. Heather
Great to see that you have a blog too! Clark and I started one since we were moving to Singapore! Nice house! Like Brittany, I am jealous of the basement!
5 comments:
Yay! You finally have a blog. Now, will you keep it up? LOL I love your house. I'm SSSOOOO jealous that you have a basement. I can't wait to see future posts and pictures.
Nice house, Sarah. I am much impressed by your shelf making skills. My blog leaves a lot to be desired, but you can check it out at ansonsunplugged.blogspot.com Can't wait to see you in June!
Did you actually MAKE the shelves. Good job; you're quite a handy woman.
If that's your van in the driveway - then we have it's twin here in Idaho! Your's is probably much cleaner than mine...I consider my van to be my 72 hour emergency kit on wheels.
Heather
Great to see that you have a blog too! Clark and I started one since we were moving to Singapore! Nice house! Like Brittany, I am jealous of the basement!
Post a Comment